Bun venit pe Civic FD Thailand Community
Inregistreaza-te pentru a vedea tot continutul forumului, Logheaza-te acum - ori e creaza-ti cont for free today!
Photo

Greetings, relocating from Singapore to BKK.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Learjet

Learjet
  • New Members
  • 3 posts
  • ชื่อเล่น : Learjet
  • สีรถ : N/A
  • รุ่น : N/A
Hi, I'm moving to BKK for my new job, and plan to buy a FD2 in BKK. Currently driving a CL7R in Singapore. My last trip to BKK in March, I visited Honda showroom at Ratchada, to get more info and prices. I'm quite confused about the different specs you have in Thailand, quite different from Singapore, and price difference is alot too. The sales people there couldn't provide me with an answer as I can only speak a bit of thai. Looking foward to meeting more friends from here when I move to BKK for my new job. Khop khun kap!

spoon

spoon

มือใหม่ป้ายแดง

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • ชื่อเล่น : BKN010
  • สีรถ : เงินอลาบาสเตอร์
  • รุ่น : 1.8 E AT

Hi, I'm moving to BKK for my new job, and plan to buy a FD2 in BKK. Currently driving a CL7R in Singapore. My last trip to BKK in March, I visited Honda showroom at Ratchada, to get more info and prices. I'm quite confused about the different specs you have in Thailand, quite different from Singapore, and price difference is alot too. The sales people there couldn't provide me with an answer as I can only speak a bit of thai. Looking foward to meeting more friends from here when I move to BKK for my new job. Khop khun kap!

Welcome to our club. You can ask everything about civic here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users